6000 free bottles to give away on a strictly first come first serve basis. To claim a free bottle of J.P. Chenet wine, simply purchase two promotional packs of Président Cheese at a participating retailer in the same transaction, upload your proof of purchase and choose your preferred bottle of J.P. Chenet (red or white) at www.presidentcheese-promotion.co.uk between September 5th 2016 – October 20th 2016 (“the Promotional Period”). Upon successful registration, you will receive an email confirming your validation and your wine delivery. Your wine will be delivered between 7-14 days. Open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Eligibility: The promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. How to participate: Customers must purchase two promotional packs of Président Cheese in the same transaction between the 5th September 2016 – 20th October 2016 (“the Promotional Period”) at a participating retailer.
3. Participating retailers: Asda, Tesco, Waitrose, Ocado, Sainsburys, Morrisons, Booths, Iceland, CJ Lang (Spar), Nisa, Loco, McColls, Costcutter, Simply Fresh, Kwik Save, Central Convenience Stores, Budgens, Londis, Premier, Lifestyle Express, Spar, Best One, Co-Op.
4. Customers must register and upload their proof of purchase at www.presidentcheese-promotion.co.uk to claim their free bottle of J.P. Chenet wine. Strictly one claim per receipt per household. Any person trying to circumvent this process will be immediately disqualified.
5. The two promotional packs of Président Cheese must be purchased in the same transaction during the promotional period.
6. The Promoter and the Administrator accepts no responsibility for any proof of purchase that is incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fails to reach the Administrator by the 20th November 2016.
7. The promotional reward for this campaign is one free red or white bottle of J.P. Chenet wine. There are 6000 bottles of wine to be claimed on a strictly first come first serve basis. The offer will be taken down at the point all bottles of wine are claimed.
8. A maximum of one bottle of J.P. Chenet wine per household can be claimed. The offer is non transferrable.
9. We reserve the right to ask customers for proof of identification on delivery.
10. The Promoter, its agents or distributors accept no responsibility for customer dissatisfaction or any allergic reactions that may incur from the bottle of J.P. Chenet wine.
11. The free bottle of J.P. Chenet wine is not for re-sale, cannot be auctioned or exchanged and is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
12. The Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require purchasers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase and legal name and address. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
13. Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
14. Invalid customers will not be contacted. If you have any queries please contact our Customer Services Team here.
15. The Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to replace the offer with one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond its control.
16. Redeeming the promotional reward is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to TLC and if for any reason you encounter a problem, please call our customer service number for assistance:
19. The Promoter and the Administrator’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation. This does not affect your statutory rights.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. Data Protection: By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
Promoter: Lactalis UK & Ireland, Red Central, 60 High Street , Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1SH
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF